Supporting people at home – funding opportunities
The second phase of the Digital Health Partnership Award is now open, giving NHS organisations in England another chance to bid for funding to help scale digital products and services that enable people to remotely monitor their health and care.
Following a successful first round of the funding, NHSX is once again looking to support a number of digital projects – and ADI Health can help.
Scope of funding
The Digital Health Partnership Award is available to support, and ready to deploy projects to help accelerate the use of proven digital health technologies.
Your application can relate to one, or any combination of the following areas of scope:
- Optimisation of pathways or scaling of existing services that support patients at home or in a care home setting
- Patient-centred data exchange, improving the long-term, sustainable exchange of patient data
- Self-management advice and improved user experience for people with long-term conditions
- System efficiencies and digital solutions that support workforce management and capacity in remote care
Applications close on 10 December 2021 and the awards will be announced in late January 2022.
Why partner with us?
- Our digital clinical management system, MyPathway, has been implemented in multiple NHS Trusts across the UK, empowering patients living with long-term conditions.
- We optimise care pathways to support patients living in care homes or in their own homes. Our software is scalable and can help Trusts monitor thousands of patients.
- MyPathway takes a preventative and proactive approach to health. As patients regularly answer questions about their health and wellbeing, whilst inputting vital sign readings, clinicians can spot early signs of deterioration and intervene quickly to prevent an emergency admission. Patients are also given access to suitable resources to help them better manage their health to prevent future health complications.
- Our platform’s worklists help clinicians prioritise patients and work more efficiently.
- Our technology is ready to deploy and can go live in as little as 2 weeks. We support you every step of the way from pathway co-design and stakeholder engagement, to training and deployment.
Get in touch
If you would like more information on how ADI Health can support and work with you for your funding application, please do not hesitate to get in touch.